THE NORTH FACE
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - Red / TNF Blue
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- 700 Fill Down Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Goose Down
- solid 40D 54 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish / print 50D 82 g/m² 100% polyester woven with DWR finish / yoke 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish / lining 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / insulation 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- AVERAGE WEIGHT
- 720 g (25.4 oz)
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH
NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM?
In the event that you're are unhappy with you purchase, Clique only accepts exchanges on items that are in 100% original condition (In the condition you received your item(s). Meaning, new, unworn, unwashed, and in resellable condition. Clique only accepts exchanges within 7 business days of receiving your order. Exchanges out side of this time will not be accepted. We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind, or the item does not fit, in this event, we can offer an exchange for another size or item, or a credit to use at a later date.
Please note, all returned items will be inspected by customer service staff before being approved for exchange. Any returned items received that are deemed unsatisfactory, meaning, not in 100% new / original / unworn / unwashed / undamaged condition will not be accepted, and will be sent back to your at your own expense. So please take extra care with any items you with to return.
To organise a return, please contact email@example.com and you will be contacted with for further information. Only at this point may you return your items(s) to Clique. Any returns sent without prior contact and authorisation from Clique will be returned to sender.
All returns are at the expense of the customer. You will be required to cover both the postage cost to Clique, and back to your address. Clique is not responsible for any item that is lost or damaged whilst in transit, so we recommend you use registered post. If you are located in QLD, you can bring any return in store.
No returns can be accepted on sale items. All sales on Sale or Discounted items are final and cannot be returned.
Shop 4, 4 Sunshine Beach Road
We recommend when shipping back to us to put insurance cover as we are not responsible for if the parcel is to go missing. Once the order has arrived to us we will process the exchange.
RECIEVED A DAMANGED ITEM?
If any items you receive is damaged or defective in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon you discover the fault (Please provide detailed photos of the fault where possible).
Clique will try the best to replace the product, in the event a replacement product is unavailable, you will be compensated with a credit or refund.
Orders placed on cliquelyf.com are final, if a refund is required a 4% surcharge is deducted from the refund. Clique must be contacted prior to shipping, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so orders can only be cancelled. There after, customers must follow the returns policy.