THE NORTH FACE
BASE CAMP DUFFEL - M BURNT OLIVE GREEN DIGI CAMO/TNF BLACK
- Zippered end-cap compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
- 13.98" X 25.4" X 13.98" (35.5 Cm X 64.5 Cm X 35.5 Cm)
- 1000D Phthalate-Free TPE Fabric Laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic Nylon
- AVERAGE WEIGHT
- 3 lbs 8.09 oz (1590 g)
- 4333 In³ (71 Liters)
NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM?
In the event that you're are unhappy with you purchase, Clique only accepts exchanges on items that are in 100% original condition (In the condition you received your item(s). Meaning, new, unworn, unwashed, and in resellable condition. Clique only accepts exchanges within 7 business days of receiving your order. Exchanges out side of this time will not be accepted. We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind, or the item does not fit, in this event, we can offer an exchange for another size or item, or a credit to use at a later date.
Please note, all returned items will be inspected by customer service staff before being approved for exchange. Any returned items received that are deemed unsatisfactory, meaning, not in 100% new / original / unworn / unwashed / undamaged condition will not be accepted, and will be sent back to your at your own expense. So please take extra care with any items you with to return.
To organise a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted with for further information. Only at this point may you return your items(s) to Clique. Any returns sent without prior contact and authorisation from Clique will be returned to sender.
All returns are at the expense of the customer. You will be required to cover both the postage cost to Clique, and back to your address. Clique is not responsible for any item that is lost or damaged whilst in transit, so we recommend you use registered post. If you are located in QLD, you can bring any return in store.
No returns can be accepted on sale items. All sales on Sale or Discounted items are final and cannot be returned.
Shop 4, 4 Sunshine Beach Road
We recommend when shipping back to us to put insurance cover as we are not responsible for if the parcel is to go missing. Once the order has arrived to us we will process the exchange.
RECIEVED A DAMANGED ITEM?
If any items you receive is damaged or defective in any way, please contact us at email@example.com as soon you discover the fault (Please provide detailed photos of the fault where possible).
Clique will try the best to replace the product, in the event a replacement product is unavailable, you will be compensated with a credit or refund.
Orders placed on cliquelyf.com are final, if a refund is required a 4% surcharge is deducted from the refund. Clique must be contacted prior to shipping, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so orders can only be cancelled. There after, customers must follow the returns policy.